Valentine’s Day Dinner
Treat your loved one to the finer things in life on February 14 with a waterfront Valentine’s Day dinner in Woolloomooloo.
It’s your time to shine and show your better half how much they mean to you. What better way to impress than with a three-course meal at Manta.
Our thoughtfully curated Valentine’s Day menu features the finest from the land and the sea. Make it a night to remember as you dine and watch the sunset over the city skyline and Woolloomooloo Wharf.
Enjoy a three course dinner (plus amuse bouche) with a glass of Champagne Rosé on arrival for $185 per person.
- Spanish black truffle and parsnip velouté, Parmesan crisp
Entrée – choice of
- Moreton bay bug ceviche, fingerlime, bronze fennel, sea blight
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters, Siberian Oscetra caviar, champagne gel
- Seared Atlantic scallops, cauliflower textures, currants, orange, baby celery
Main – choice of
- Roasted rainbow trout fillets, Alaskan king crab meat, tomato concassé, capers, tarragon, lemon
- Pan fried John Dory fillet, confit cherry truss tomatoes, pepper berry, salmoriglio
- Chargrilled Jacks creek wagyu scotch fillet mbs9+, pickled pearl onions, toasted buckwheat, rocket, rose vinegar
Dessert – choice of
- White chocolate mousse, fresh lychee, cookie crunch, raspberry & rosewater sorbet
- Manuka honey cake, poached pear, crystallised buckwheat, yuzu sorbet