In line with the recommendations from the PM, we will be remaining open to help “keep Australia working”.
While we are staying open for business, we have taken immediate steps to comply with the government’s recommendations:
- Implementing strict headcounts to ensure capacity remains under 100
- Updating our floor plan to ensure 1.5 metres between tables
- Assisting staff and guests to practice social distancing where possible
- Ensuring staff are up to date on all hygiene procedures
- Monitoring the health of our employees and advising them to stay home if necessary
- Discouraging all personal contact within the restaurant including shaking hands
While we hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to support your local businesses while it is still safe to do so.
Thank you for your continued support.